Mobile clinic – Medical Doctor This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Mobile clinic – Medical Doctor
Job location: Taiz- Dhubab district
Report to: District Coordinator
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing Health, Nutrition and Protection project in Taiz governorate in Dhubab district to deliver quality life-saving services for Dhubab district host and IDP communities. Mobile clinic – Medical doctor who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the district coordinator to achieve project’s objectives and targets effectively and efficiently.
- Make sure that project’s targets are met by using indicators and activity tracking sheet.
- Provide clinical examination of all patients with signs of complicated pathologies or presenting complication based on health and nutrition clusters’ technical guidelines as well as national guidelines.
- Prescribe routine and basic treatments according the protocol used in respecting the drug dosage based on the weight and age of the patient
- Provide life-saving support and ensure proper referral of the severe complicated cases accordingly.
- Ensure diagnosis and treatment of patients; improve the quality of services delivered via mobile team members through priority setting, on-job training, and continuous monitoring.
- Participate with District Health Office and local authorities in the identification and management of any epidemics.
- Facilitate the coordination meetings and awareness sessions at the community level, together with community health volunteers.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use on the ongoing activities of the project.
- Supervise the mobile team members’ daily work, ensure a standard high-quality performance, and correct documentation and reporting.
- Make sure that complaint and feedback mechanism (CFM) is in place and help beneficiaries become aware of it.
- Participate in conducting situational analysis as necessary under the guidance of the health and nutrition program coordinator.
- Submit regular supply request to district coordinator and ensure securing of mobile team medications and equipment.
- Collect and compile project data regularly and submit it to the district coordinator, including statistical reports, case studies, and success stories.
- Comply with FMF policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of two years’ experience working as a medical doctor, mobile medical team leader or other relevant field
- Organizational abilities and previous experience of working with NGOs.
- Previous working experience in Community Based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) and Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI).
- Native Arabic with good professional English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy (MS word and Excel).
- Willing to work in challenging environment and extra-hours if and when requires
- Able to stay in the field.
- Problem solving and leadership skills
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل