Aden Office Manager- Pure Hands Yemen Office
Position: Office Manager
Place of Work: Aden
Closing date: 19 May 2022
Pure Hands is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that delivers humanitarian aid to those in need in Yemen. Pure Hands intervention focuses on alleviating poverty, providing economic opportunities, and delivering emergency relief. Pure Hands was established in 2012 in the United States operating through offices across the U.S., in Texas, New York, California, and Michigan. Pure Hands delivers its relief programs through two field offices in Yemen; Sana’a and Aden.
Office Manager role
The office management is composed of three main processes: office administration, logistics, and accounting. The Office Manager shall implement these processes according to Pure Hands regulations and guidelines in a way that ensures smooth running of daily office affairs and timely adherence to logistic requirements. High flexibility according to arising needs is required in her/his organization of work. Moreover, a strong sense of proactivity and of being responsible for the respective tasks contributing to the administrative and logistical functioning of the office is expected.
- Contribute to set the main objectives of the office.
- Prepare sub-plans and implementation programs of the office in order to achieve the main objectives of the organization's office.
- Manage monthly office's meetings in the office to measure the work progress.
- Prepare the estimated budget and final annual report of the office.
- Full responsibility for the security and protects the Office's contents.
- Manage the administrative process that coming from the decisions of the executive body and the general manager related to projects, programs, external relations and partnership in Aden office.
- Provide the regular and annual reports to the General Director- on the work's progress in the office and employees evaluation.
- Working in according with humanitarian actors standers through implementing projects and programs, submitting annual reports and future plans, preparing contract forms and submitting them to the Director General for approval.
- Approving staff leave requests and submitting a proposal for appointment and dismissal decisions according to the organization's regulations in the office.
- Represent the office in front of others, as well as in official events and interviews, authorized by the Director General
- Coordination with all related authorities.
- Responsible of signing all exchange documents after they are signed and reviewed by the accounts officer.
- Ha responsibility of the daily financial, operational and administrative disbursement of the office in consultation with the Director General and according to the budget.
- Provide proposals for the director of staff's assistance and represent organization during internal or external visits.
- Any other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- The ability to motivate.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and decision making
- Effective Negotiation
- Communication skills.
- Focus on stakeholders
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Focus on results
- Crisis Management
- Resource management effectively
- High skill in using Microsoft Office applications (Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Arabic and English printing - emails).
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in the business administration and has experience in relevant field.
- Excellent spoken and written English language.
- Minimum 5 year experience in organizations management
How to Apply
You can apply for the job through the link below
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل