Networks Technology Projects Supervisor
Vacant Position: Networks Technology Projects Supervisor
Division/Department Networks / Capital Projects
No. of Positions 1
Location: Head Office
Mission/ Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure smooth company operations through the support to supervision the installations, Acceptance &Testing of TRANSMISSION and RADIO Network/Systems and site modifications according to the Company Tool Kit and company-approved standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress to ensure all tasks are built on time, as per budget and company specifications.
- Supervision the installations and testing of TRANSMISSION OR RADIO Functions within the Capital Projects Division to achieve the agreed target plan.
- Follow up the installation and acceptance plans to meet the annual company plan
- Assist and Participate as required in Network Swap Projects.
- Ensure Safety measures are taken during performance of task by company and contractor personnel.
- Follow up and take care of our department tools and cars.
- Monitoring all the activities on daily basis and reporting through a mail or SMS (including critical area and critical activity analysis
- Distribute the sites work load equally between the teams and follow up the finishing.
- Verify the availability of required materials necessary for installation in the warehouse and inform his manager to take the necessary action.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all equipment and accessories related to the function of the section.
- Filling the mission order plan before travelling the team and report the Telecom Manager in case of any problem.
- Keep up-to-date records on all activities carried out by the function and make time plan for them.
- Continuously follow up of project progresses on-sites and directly reporting to Telecom Manager
- Prepare regular reports showing progress to Telecom Manager.
- Making handover for any assigned project to client departments in specific time plan.
- Doing any maintenance & troubleshooting tasks during pre-handover period to Operations and maintenance functions.
- Monitor and control Project schedule within the departmental framework
- Coordinate with concerned Sections ensure smooth the acceptance test process.
- Prepare and present periodic project progress reports as required.
- Registers the annual vacation in the system and make plan for his team to meet the company requirements.
- Making monthly warehouse inventory and report his manager for any lacking materials.
- Perform any work related Ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager/CPM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Telecom Engineering or equivalent.
- Project supervision Certification.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Transmission or Radio system equipment’s and Installation Works.
- Cognate experience should include hands-on project management including on-site monitoring and review.
- Project Management Course
- Microsoft Office
- Reporting skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good Report Writing Skills
Skills / physical competencies:
- Project supervision skills, practices, techniques, and tools.
- High level planning and coordinating skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be Physically Fit to work in hard locations, climb towers and masts.
- Computer literacy. Competent in Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint MS Project
- Familiarity with contract documents and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Movement flexibility to travel to all governorates.
- Standard company work conditions.
- This job may requires working outside the normal working hours.
How to Apply
- Applicants should meet the above-mentioned Job Requirements and apply using the lin:
- Applications should be submitted no later than 18 -May-2022
- In the cover letter, kindly explain why you think you are fit for this position.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Professional Sales Representative - مندوب مبيعات علميDeadline:08 Jun | Multiple Cities
Remittance Officer - موظف حوالاتDeadline:26 May | Sana'a , Multiple Cities
Branch Manager - مدير فرعDeadline:23 May | Aden
Production Engineer (2)Deadline:18 May | Sana'a
Production TechnicianDeadline:18 May | Sana'a