Operation Assistant (2) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Operation Assistant (2)
Locations: Taiz & Mareib
Vacancy Reference Number:
OPA1 -Taiz /22
OPA1 - Mareib /22
PURPOSE OF DIVISION:
Operation Assistant: Performs operation and office support activities for sub-offices to ensure efficient operation
To involve & assist in all operational processes of the organization projects and office needs at sub-offices by coordinating with the country office from the initial to final stages to ensure the smooth running of operation tasks at the field level
Operation Assistant is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with the Organization’s values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect, and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize all procurement activities relating to a proposal request, sealed bids, tendering process, and price quotes.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Receive, open, screen log and date stamps bid response/quotation, mail as required, and organize bids for review by the project management.
- Running all tasks related to procurement.
- Responsible and controlling for all sub-office monthly running needs (office supplies)
- Following office monthly utilities (Telecommunication, Water, Electricity, fuel ext.…)
- Arranging projects workshops
- Raising all required PRs related to the operation.
- Controlling the fleet management.
- Sending and receiving documents and good
- Following the venders and owner’s claims
- Following the transporters for logistic purposes.
- Assets controlling and maintenance
- Other tasks related to the operation.
- University degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of relevant professional work experience in operation (Admin/Procurement/Logistic) Fieldwork experience.
- Intermediate in English and fluent in Arabic.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Previous experience working for NGOs is an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural areas.
- Computer literate, especially MS Word and Excel
- Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.
D) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software. Also, controlling the internal network.
E) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
- This position in Marib and Taiz requires 100% attending in the main office and helping the employees finish their job completely and remote the sub-offices.
- Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل