HR and Admin Assistant
Job Title: HR and Admin assistant – Aden/Sana’a
Location: Aden and to move to Sana’a ASP
Reporting to: CD
Start date: ASAP
Applications Deadline: Jan, 20, 2022
Read Foundation is international non-profit organization and a presence in most countries in addition to international offices in UK, RF working in humanitarian relief sector and focused to create school places for children affected by poverty, conflicts and crisis.
RF have been implementing several relief projects including educational and welfare projects in developing world since 1994 and are continuing expand to provide humanitarian and relief assistance in the most needy areas that affected by crisis across the globe to strengthen humanity’s struggle against poverty, social injustice and natural disaster
The 2020 is an exciting time as we continue to build on our achievements to transform the lives of millions of people across the world. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is passionate about international development to join our RF-Yemen mission.
To work and develop RF-Yemen’s HR department, and dynamics ensuring that the ongoing HR and admin are meet the statutory, standards and legal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute in establish the RF-Yemen operation system based on international and national requirements
- Assist in HR department overall management including planning, mobilization, financial planning and tracking, supervision of national staff, technical guidance, reporting in coordination with support departments under the guidance of SMT.
- Provide HR support, preparing of advertisements, receiving and filing applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identification cards – IDS, during staff recruitment process.
- Update and maintain all staff record and individual files including contracts, leaves, appraisals etc.
- Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and filed on time.
- Prepare monthly payroll by compiling and reviewing relevant documents such as attendance sheets, salary advance vouchers and calculate staff salary taxes, social insurance, health insurance and other benefits
- Work closely with staff to manage HR and admin budgets, forecast procurements, and human resource needs and work with finance, HR, and operations to prevent gaps in services.
- Work closely with field staff to ensure compliance with donor requirements at all stages of the Program lifecycle.
- Provide overall responsibility on office and guesthouse management complying with internal regulation and procedures.
- Undertake and maintain HR and admin archives in accordance with the RFY regulations.
- Spend significant time at field office to ensure quality, role modeling and on job trainings assuring the capacity of the field staff.
- Coordinate regular meetings with field office to share experiences lesson learnt, and advocacies.
- Ensure a well-functioning fleet system with sound movement control mechanisms
- Build staff capacity and competencies through on-the-job coaching, mentoring, and setting up regular learning opportunities
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager or country director.
- Produce all HR and admin reports, monthly, midterm and annual reports, and submit for RF-Yemen SMT, HQ and Donors
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in Human resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years successful operation (HRlAdmin) experience in the humanitarian field, and ideally had good professional experience in humanitarian and emergency intervention.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English are essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as being able to easily integrate into a team.
- Effective operation and time management skills for handling multiple priorities and simultaneous tasks.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed.
- Must be able to maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision and well under pressure.
- Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
- Demonstrated competency with computerized general ledger software.
- Good Computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, particularly Excel).
- Experience with recognized international NGO will be an added advantage.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
How to Apply
- RF-Yemen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RF-Yemen considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Qualified and Interested individuals are required to submit application (CV, Cover Letter) no letter than the deadline to RF-Yemen Recruitment email: email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل