Ended WPE Admin Assistant
Position: WPE Admin Assistant
Report to: WPE Manager
Duty Station: Aden Governorate
Under the supervision of IRC Yemen WPE Manager, and based in Aden the WPE admin assistant will be responsible for providing administrative services to WPE teams in Aden , Aldale’e and Abyan to ensure smooth work flow.. The WPE program works in close collaboration with all of the IRC team and local partners.
Detailed responsibilities and tasks:
In collaboration and under the direction supervision of WPE Manager, the WPE Admin Assistant will:
- Prepare Purchase Requests (PRs), Payment Requests for IWs - CVs.
- Submit and follow up on paperwork such as leave requests, travel authorizations, hotel accommodation and other needed forms for staff and activities.
- Liaise with Finance and Supply Chain staff to ensure that the finance and procurement needs of the WPE program are met, in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Receive soft copies of procurement and payment requests, transfer them into the hard copy request and follow up technical and financial review, and final approval.
- Receive soft copies of Recruitment requests, transfer them into hard copies and ensure approvals
- Participate and provide logistics support for trainings, workshops held by WPE.
- Any other duties asked by supervisor.
Required qualification and skill
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration or other related area.
- Working knowledge of English language preferable.
- Minimum one year professional experience in implementing social work or case management activities
- Excellent knowledge of the working environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Personal qualities: Empathic, Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Deep understanding of Gender Based Violence, women’s protection and empowerment in the context of Yemen
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, including computer skills
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the IRC Career at the following link: https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=rescue&id=5236
Deadline for Applying: June 15, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.