Ended Chief / Cook
JOB TITLE: Chief / Cook
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Inter/ MEEECIS/ Yemen
JOB FAMILY: Business Support
LEVEL: National F2
OXFAM PURPOSE: To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering
JOB PURPOSE: to prepare meals for the staff at guest houses
Post holder reports to: Admin Officer, Oxfam GB in Yemen
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
- Preparing and cooking meal for Oxfam’s staff/ visitors.
- Prepare and cook meals for Staff/visitors.
- Fulfill staff/visitor’s orders in a timely manner while adhering to best practices and hygiene guidelines.
- Keep the work area clean and free of unsanitary items and objects; properly dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
- Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean before each use.
- Ensure that food area stocked and organized; alert staff of any inventory deficiencies, and keep inventory records.
- Daily and weekly ordering and shopping for food related stock.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Minimum 2 years work experience as chief.
- Ability to work irregular hours and to be flexible.
- Knowledge of basic English is preferable.
- Basic understanding of health and safety requirements.
Please Interested candidates are kindly requested to visit our website below for More details about post and apply through post application: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/chief---cook-int5661/10756/description/