Ended Executive Secretary
Small and Micro Enterprise Promotion Service (SMEPS)
Project/ Administration: Executive Management
Job title: Executive secretary
Duration :1 year able to renew
about Smeps :
The Small and Micro Enterprise Promotion Service (SMEPS) is a young SME development agency established as a subsidiary of the Social Fund for Development (SFD) in Yemen in 2006. Although it is itself a (quasi) public-sector body, SMEPS aims to achieve its goals by pursuing “creative strategies for MSME diversity and growth through the market-oriented approach”. In keeping with this approach, SMEPS’ interventions seek to build and facilitate the economic and technical capacities of market-driven private-sector parties including the MSMEs themselves, rather than acting as a significant direct service-provider to MSMEs.
- Receive incoming calls and execute outgoing calls to and from the office of the Executive director and record what is required.
- Receive and deliver outgoing and incoming messages and apply the system of correspondence and archiving at SMEPS, while keeping copies of decisions issued by the Executive manager in files suitable for easy reference when needed.
- Receive, open, read and classify incoming correspondence and submit it to ED for his reading and take instructions regarding the response and disposition of it as directed.
- Follow up the received instructions and decisions issued by the Office of the Executive manager to other departments in the agency.
- Keeping track of SMEPS Policy meetings in writing minutes of meeting, distributing it to policy meeting members and then archiving it in a file.
- Organizing and coordinating meeting of the Executive director and receiving the auditors, guests and clients of the agency.
- Writing and translating reports.
- Performing all office tasks such as printing, copying and faxing according to the issued instructions.
- Follow up all tasks related to the office of the Executive director.
- Carry out any other work related to the job assigned to him/her by the Executive director.
- Bachelor of Administrative Sciences.
- Proficiency in the English language (reading, writing and speaking)
- Training courses in secretarial, computer and office management.
- Experience of not less than three years in the same field and in similar institutions
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access…etc)
Other skills and conditions:
- Ability to analyze and extract the required information from the accounting system
- Communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in the completion of work
- Ability to organize and manage time
- Tact and speed intuitive.
Applicants must attach their CV in English and Arabic
Write the name of the Job title in the e-mail address.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the following email address:
Please Fill out the form below: