Ended Cash Based Intervention Officer
About the foundation:
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, IDP community Center “protection”) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
Position: Cash Based Intervention officer “CBI officer”
Location: Sa’ada ,
Roles and Functions of CBI:
- Extracting the data of the PoCs who are in need for MPC or RS from the kobo system to be delivered to the UNHCR.
- Contacting BNFs with regard to the multi-purpose cash grants, rental subsidies and emergency cash grants.
- Helping the BNFs and solving their problems when receiving assistances and cash support.
- Contacting Alamal bank through which the cash support is provided to BNFs to facilitate the distribution process and report daily statistics of cash support delivery mechanism.
- Providing the IDPs CC management with daily report regarding the cases delivered and the difficulties occurred.
- Following up the delivery process and contacting the BNFs who didn’t receive SMS messages by Alamal bank due to the lack of phone coverage and prepare transfer token for them including the name of the beneficiary and his transfer number.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from YDF management to him.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: email@example.com
Candidates in Sa’ada can have sent their CVs to the YDF office to below address:
- Candidates in Sa’ada can bring their applications to the YDF office to below address:
(Al Zubiri Street – Close to Bin Seena Hospital - YDF office - HR department)
- The deadline of receiving the application will be: Monday, 17th June 2019