Ended Hygiene Promotion Officer
Hygiene promotion officer
Location : Aden with frequent visit to the field within NMO operation areas
Nahda Makers organization ( NMO ) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Hygiene promotion officer to carry out the following tasks:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and follow up monthly plans to achieve expected results in collaboration with the team leader, including planning activities, budgets and procurement.
- Ensure that all planned activities are carried out in time, according to quality standards within the specified budget and monthly plan.
- Direct responsibility for the management of field volunteers and the implementation of activities related to hygiene and environmental sanitation.
- Supervising on technical training for community volunteers and community committees.
- Prepare and follow up the procurement plan and administrative documents necessary to implement the awareness program.
- Contribute to the preparation of training materials according to the nature of the target communities, including the identification of the basic hygiene promotion and activities related it.
- Participation in need assessment surveys in the targeted areas and preparing reports.
- Monitoring and evaluating program activities as agreed,.
- Implementing regular field visits to the volunteer's teams and supervision on awareness messages in the field.
- Documenting and sharing lessons learned and success stories in a comprehensive and detailed manner.
- Conducting regular meetings for monitor and evaluate the field teams
- Preparing and writing reports related to program activities and send them to the team leader
- Support planning process for emergency cases and response to what related to awareness.
- Promote protection principles in all activities in awareness projects.
- Implement any other related tasks as requested from direct manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in hygiene promotion activities.
- Good knowledge of project management and understanding of donor requirements.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and speaking skillsin both Arabic and English.
- High communication skills with all actors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to withstand work pressure.
- Takes the initiative in research and learning on a personal and team level.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated towards the development of society.
- Ability and willingness to travel to the field (even on short notice) when needed.
- High respect and commitment to the internal procedures of Nahda Makers Organization.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs :