Ended Admin Officer
Admin Officer – Sa’ada .
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Visit guesthouses and ensure the proper maintenance and cleanliness of the office and the guesthouse facilities at all times;
- Prepare purchase requests for admin needs; ensure office supplies are in stock at all times, including stationary,
- Do fillings and maintain fillings system in the admin dept.
- Prepare petty cash reimbursement forms and advance forms;
- Prepare payments for utility bills and submit to finance timely. Ensure all payments due are made on time so that the office/guesthouse will have continuous electricity, water, telephone and internet services.
- Ensure timely submission of all admin payments to finance department.
- Update & track all admin trackers including admin staff leave plan.
- Prepare couriers as needed; Scan, fax, photocopy, and type documents when requested;
- Purchase supplies for the office (tea, coffee, sugar etc.) and for the guesthouse(s) as needed.
- Provide supplies for trainings / meetings in office such as food, photocopying and make sure everything is in place;
- Follow-up and do all necessary repairs and building maintenance.
- Prepare the monthly timesheet of admin housekeepers and cleaners.
- Take up any job related assignment as requested by supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2 years' work experience 1 year experience in similar position.
- Good English skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Facility management and provide assistance to administration
Contract length: 12 Months, renewable based of funding availability
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using an up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Saada.Jobs@savethechildren.org Please mention the job title and location in the subject box
The Deadline for Receiving Applications is 19th.June.2019
Note: please send with your CV, the reference Request form which you could download it form the link bellow: Admin Officer
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.