Receptionist –Main office
Work Duration: Full Time Job
Place of Work: Sana'a
Working under the overall guidance of the executive manager and other admin staff, the incumbent will be responsible for overall management of the Reception, which would specifically include the following duties.
- Respond to public inquiries.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support Perform clerical duties in order to maintain settlement administration main activities.
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain settlement administration main activities
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and the public.
- Support the executive director and other admin staff as requested.
- Sending and receiving the Mail with the Courier Companies.
- Prepare courier as needed; Scan, fax, photocopy, and type administrative letters when requested.
- Receive guests at the reception area, inform staff of the visitor, and ensure that they are correctly directed to the relevant office.
- Maintain proper record and procedure for in and out correspondence and documents.
- Handle the telephone exchange.
- Perform secretarial duties such as copying, filing, receiving and sending faxes, e-mail, and post.
- Maintain a record of extension numbers, NGOs and partner organization contact numbers and e-mails.
- Answer phone, send and receive e-mail and faxes, keep current addresses and maintain file of incoming and outgoing communications.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letter (make records with numbering).
- Update telephone contact lists and send to staff regularly.
- Assist executive director and other staff regarding and track his travels and visa status.
- Track and Assist executive director visitors.
- Maintain updated contact list to all NGO\INGO including contact numbers for the heads of others.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree ( minimum ).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least two- year experience in handling receptionist duties.
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Typing speed computer skills.
- Fast learner, IT, literate, interpersonal skills, administrator & time management skills.
- The deadline for receiving applications is Saturday, June 20, 2019
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by CLICKING HERE Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Submit only one application per position