Ended Security Guard
Position: Security Guard
Report to: Safety & Security Officer
Duty Station: Sana’a IRC Compound (Office & Guest House)
We are actively seeking for a professional, intelligent and high competent security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The security guard will be under the supervision of the security officer.
Detailed responsibilities and tasks:
- Guards the office premises.
- Checks generator’s fuel and refills when needed.
- Visitor reception and processing.
- Badge management.
- Visitor escort and supervision (eg contractors).
- Vehicle registration.
- Person/vehicle/property searching and contraband detection.
- Patrolling of buildings and perimeters to detect and deter.
- Ensuring adherence to badge wearing policy.
- Health and safety monitoring and rectification of hazards.
- Fire prevention, detection and first response.
- Enforcing enterprise security policy.
- Control of entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Prohibits all kinds of weapons from entering the office premises.
- Follows up with water tanks and dynamo.
- Maintains a clear schedule of shifts.
- Communicates with the supervisor immediately when issues of emergency occur.
- May be requested to drive when needed.
Required qualification and experience
- Secondary School or equivalent.
- At least four years of experience in working as a security Guard.
- Understands English and can speak at least few words.
- Valid driving license.
Desired qualification and skills
- First aid training certificates.
- EOD training certificates.
- Fire-fighting training certificates.
- Any other security training certificate.
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the IRC Career at the following link: https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=rescue&id=5396
Deadline for Applying: June 21, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.