Ended District Coordinator (5)
(HAND) is a national humanitarian NGO, nonpolitical and non-profit organization. HAND aims to contribute in humanitarian assistance efforts in our crisis with focusing on population suffering from the crisis specially children, women and IDPs. HAND works to help all people to fulfill their rights. It is active in primary health care (PHC), nutrition, increase awareness in the community, protection, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) without any kind of discrimination according to gender, color, race, religion ..etc. Moreover, we are there to work alongside with poor people and communities on long-term programs to deliver lasting change. We, in HAND, are demanding to ourselves to set high goals, and obligations to improve the quality of everything we do for our community.
The Job's Information
Job Title: District Coordinator
Number of Positions: Five positions
Reporting to: Governorate Coordinator
Job Location: Hadhramout Governorate
Job Duration: 6 Months renewable based on funding availability and performance
The district coordinator will carry out the follow up of project activities at district level. H/She will monitor activities and provide support to project management and other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the project activities. S/he is responsible for coordinating and ensuring smooth implementation of project activities at district level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of project activities in the district.
- Continuous coordination with governorate coordinator also coordinate with DHO and all other stakeholders in the district.
- Resolve the administrative and logistics problems related to project activities in targeted HFs or warehouses in the district.
- Participate in preparing the work plans of field teams.
- Follow up M&E plan for the district to ensuring achievement of project indicators.
- Ensure on time data collection from targeted health facilities in the district and send it to the governorate coordinator.
- Conduct bi-weekly visits to targeted health facilities and warehouses in the district to monitor project implementation.
- Ensure regular sharing of information & updates with DHOs.
- Supervision the monthly distribution of medicine from districts warehouses to the health facilities.
- Ensure overriding obstacles and implementing activities according to plans, quality standards, and within timeline.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports that reflect the progress of achievement and Uploading field works data by Kobo Collect.
- Good representation of HAND at district.
- Commitment to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other duties as needed.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of human rights in Yemen.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree in General Medicine and surgery- or other health sciences (Public health, health management ,nursing, dentistry ..etc.)
- Work experience in relevant field not less than three years.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Qualified and interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and Cover Letter in English to HR@handyemen.org
- The deadline for receiving applications at 04:00pm in 20/6/2019 .
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Please clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application.