Ended Data Entry Operator
VACANCY: DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
Position status: Full-time
Location: Ad Dahi Town – Hodeida Governorate
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
- College Degree in any subject - Essential
- 2 years professional experience using a computer - Essential
- Previous MSF or NGO experience – Desired
- Experience in a hospital administration environment - Desired
- Advanced Computer skills, especially Excel - Essential
- Good English Required
All interested applicants should submit an ENGLISH CV, cover letter, copy of ID
To: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “2019_117_Data”
IMPORTANT: Please send any documents in Word or PDF format, and do not send links to Google Docs
as they will not be opened. Please send all your documents in one email.
Deadline for the submission of Applications is 5PM, June 24th, 2019
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted