Ended Senior Reporting Officer
Position: Senior Reporting Officer.
Vacancy Reference Number: SRO_SAN19
- Track all commodities from point of origin/WFP WHs to final destination in the target FDPs in the 6 target governorates of Sana’a, Dhamar, Amran, Marib, Raymah and Hodaidah and comparing waybills against distribution plan.
- Coordinate with WFP logistics on food dispatch plan to targeted FDPs and share the information with the IRY field project team to be prepared for receiving the food.
- Ensure that required FDP distribution plans are prepared as final to ensure the timely delivery of the required commodities at each distribution site.
- Liaise with field project coordinator/officer and follow them up to get updated daily delivery reports of the food received at the FDPs.
- Liaise with field project coordinator/officer and follow them up to get updated daily distribution reports of food distributed.
- Compile comprehensive daily reports on the food delivered at FDPs or food distributed for all the target governorates and ensure daily submission to WFP.
- Coordinate with the field team to verify that distribution has occurred according to the intentions of the donor and IRY, noting inconsistency and taking swift action to notify the EFA Project management when misapply are suspected.
- Coordination with field coordinators in case of any delays of food deliveries from WFP, likewise on reporting mechanism and notifying the project management on that for swift actions.
- Produce required weekly, monthly commodity distribution reports (for both GFD and CVTN) for submission to WFP, and prepare CPDR upon each completed food distribution cycle.
- Prepare daily, Summary CVTN reports and submit VDP plan to WFP.
- Prepare In-kind donation report upon each completed cycle and share it to IRY finance department and HQ.
- Ensure that Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and annually food distribution report is submitted to WFP and IRY program management.
- Ensure timely submission of Cooperating Partners distribution Reports to WFP upon distribution cycle completion.
- Participate in meetings with WFP on discussions regarding commodities tracking and monitoring progress and other logistical issues and updates as well as any new formats or circulations introduced by WFP.
- Ensure all distribution reporting deadlines are met and are prepared with the quality standards set by WFP. Also, data recording updates from the different operational areas and consolidate in the data base system.
- Ensure distribution records are maintained in compliance with IR standard policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University degree in developmental studies, Social Science, or related field.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly office applications.
- Two years of experience of working for a humanitarian aid organization in a senior position.
- Team player and can work under minimum supervision.
- Hard worker and can work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.