Ended Project Assistant (Accounting and Tracking)
Project Assistant (Accounting and Tracking)
Position: Project Assistant
Location: Sana'a (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: PAB_SAN19
Islamic Relief Yemen (IRY) has been implementing GFD and CV-TN activities in partnership with WFP in various governorates. Therefore, we are seeking a potential project assistant to implement activities.
- Participate in need assessment and feedback to the project management
- Collect and analyze data
- Coordinate with the project officer to ensure that the various aspects of the project are being implemented
- Prepare project training events in coordination with the project officer and trainers
- Maintain good relationships while communicating with relevant local authorities and other stakeholders
- Get initial approval from the project officer and project coordinator for all plans before project implementation
- Regularly monitor the project progress at all its phases including budget tracking
- Ensure that project and office documentation is in accordance with policies and regulations
- Provide information as requested by project management
- Perform assigned related task by the supervisor and project management
- University degree in business administration or any other relevant field of work
- At least 2 years’ experience in working with INGOs/NGOs
- Experience in working for NGO or INGOs
- Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with government officials, local organizations, communities and other stakeholders.
- English-language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Planning and Organizing
D) CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
E) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Ability to deal with complex situation and solve issues and problems
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.