Ended Data Entry
Position: Data Entry.
Vacancy Reference Number: DE_RMH19
Data Entry to provide the department with the needed support of controlling Volunteers system including entering all needed details to the database, also to help in giving accurate details to the head of departments and whoever requires the information.
- The Data Entry accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with organizations’ values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff. . This includes but not limited to:
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities
- Check beneficiary data
- Sort the beneficiary data and check for duplicates or any other data that is not accurate or relevant
- Fix all errors in the off line database
- Make tracking for beneficiaries in a soft copy
- Check the validation of the data, and add missing data to their records if needed
- Upload lDs to match with the data on the lists
- Any other related duties as /when assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- University degree in a relevant subject (Computer or Business Administration).
- Very good command of English (written, read, and spoken).
- At least, one year experience of working in office management, secretary or related post.
- Organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with electronic and ordinary archiving (Different office machines).
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Excel, Ms Word, and internet usage.
- Can work well under minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.