Admin Assistant (Female only)
Category: Private Business
Position: Admin Assistant | Support
Reports to: Admin Officer
Duration: Till December 31, 2019 renewable based on performance
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative assistance in general project implementation and management day-to-day liaison with counterparts. He/ She will provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the program and support services, including drafting correspondence, file and scan documents, monitoring the staff movements….etc. the Admin Assistant carries out his/her functions under the direct supervision of the Senior HR/Admin Officer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following up on the booking of customers and their complaints.
- Make sure that the office and guesthouse are fully equipped with furniture, assets and follow up the maintenance..
- Prepare PRs and service requests for all administrative needs.
- Reception of visitors in coordination with security and take care of guesthouse needs.
- Act as a focal point for all the arrangements of travel and coordinate with other departments like operations, finance and security.
- Make the necessary arrangements for all meetings including minutes’ preparation, documentation and follow up the outcomes of meetings to be implemented.
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hold Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least one year of experience in the same field, preferably in NGOs.
- Very good English speaking and writing.
- Having HR/archiving experience is an advantage.
- Very good in excel and has excellent communication skills.
- Well organized and commitment to the work.
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meets deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Flexibility and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter & a personal photo to Amadformarketing@gmail.com
Deadline: 30 days from announcing date