Ended Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation officer
Company: Creative Est.
Dead Line: 29/7/2019
A creative local non-profit association working to support communities in all over Yemen. Improving infrastructure and helping in poverty alleviation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of M&E plans, conduct data analysis and prepare reports.
- Monitor project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Advice and guide on M&E related issues and provide technical leadership for all M&E activities of the association for better implementation and sharing of good practices.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from field across program activities and indicators.
- Conduct regular field visits to project work areas to assess achievement in accordance with the project plan and identify the bottle neck and success story.
- Ensure accuracy of data and prepare monitoring checklists to measure the performance and track progresses.
- Collect different reports regularly (monthly, quarterly, and annually) from operational/field locations, check for consistency between the narrative and quantitative parts and supervise data entry in the Program database.
- Monitoring the measurement of project indicators (inputs - activities - outputs - results) and identifying deviations and making recommendations to address these deviations
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of all the activities as per requirement of the stakeholders with continuous quality of data flow
- In collaboration with the association team, identify and document programmatic successes, best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field is required with minimum of 6 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools, analysis and production different kinds of reports;
- Good experience in performance indicators and monitoring achievements
- Advanced computer skills and MS Office programs;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong and very good fluency in English language speaking and writing abilities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from senior managers, counterparts and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with International association operations, coordination structures, and the mandates of donors and other NGOs.
The deadline for receiving applications is 29/7/2019
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application to the e-mail: Recrnewpos2019@gmail.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted