A well-known trading company located in Sana’a is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager with extensive knowledge in all areas of business to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business units and coordinate processes and operations across the organization. Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, improving existing business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Setting and Improving administration processes.
- Overseeing day-to-day business operations and procedures and make sure policies and procedures are being followed.
- Developing and implementing business strategies and to make sure their alignment with short and long term objectives.
- Creating and managing budgets with complete risk analysis on potential investments and advise the board of directors with regards to investment risk and returns.
- Control budgets and optimize expenses to ensure the improvement of revenue and the reduction of expenses.
- Recruit new employees whenever necessary and train present employees.
- Lead and motivate to advance employee engagements to develop a high performing managerial teams.
- Evaluate performance and productivity and identify the points of weakness and strength and present solutions to the board of directors to overcome improve the overall performance.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data as well as non-financial data to advise and implement solutions or improvements.
- Researching and identifying obstacles against achieving the annual objectives and targets.
- Generate reports and give presentations to the board of directors on a regular basis.
- Engage and build trust relationships with key partners, vendors and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for CEO.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
General Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of solid experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Not more than 55 years old.
To send your CV and/or any documents, please fill out the following form and upload documents.