Ended M&E Field Officer
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reducing human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: M&E Field Officer
Reports to: Health and Nutrition Field Officer
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake regular field visit to monitor and supervise project implementation, identify bottlenecks and success stories.
- Conduct and administer baseline survey studies, and any other regular needs assessment which will continually provide latest developments.
- Monitor project activities and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Coordinate and oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from field across program activities.
- Ensure maintenance of data back-up and prepare a database of the program that can be used both internally and externally.
- Set up a secure database and tracker that will capture all agreed indicators, targets and progresses against each project objectives.
- Advice and guide staff members on M&E related issues and provide technical leadership for all M&E activities of the project for better implementation and sharing of good practices.
- Contribute to design registers and documents in collaboration with the project team.
- Ensure accuracy of data and prepare monitoring checklists to measure the performance and track progresses.
- Lead the development of M&E plans, conduct data analysis and prepare reports.
- Collect different reports regularly (monthly, quarterly, and annually) from operational/field locations, check for consistency between the narrative and quantitative parts, compile the quantitative part and make data entry in the Program database.
- In collaboration with the project team, identify and document programmatic successes, best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field is required with minimum of 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools, analysis and production of reports;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Experience and good understanding of Health and Nutrition projects;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Documents to be submitted in English: Cover letter and CV in addition to contact details for a minimum of 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to email@example.com (Please write the job title in the Subject Field of your email).
- Deadline for submission of application: 13 July 2019; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and Interviews will be Conducted on a rolling Basis.
- RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.