FSC #: IHAY/2018/04(001-002)
Length of Time: 16 Months
Location: Mokha District, Taiz Governorate
Number of positions: 1
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development and humanitarian challenge in more than 70 countries.
FHI 360 is implementing an integrated WASH, Health and Nutrition Program along the Western Coast in Taiz and Hudaydah Governorates serving the most vulnerable Yemenis in these areas.
Under supervision of the HR and Admin Officer, the cleaners are responsible ensuring proper upkeep of the FHI 360 office/guest house.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Clean the Office / Guest house (collect and dispose rubbish; clean the floor, windows, office rooms and furniture, guest house rooms and beds, etc.)
- Keep the office in good working order;
- Ensure that the office is in good hygienic conditions;
- Ensure that the guest house is in good residential order and hygienic conditions;
- Operate machines used for cleaning including vacuum cleaner, laundry machine and iron, etc.
- Inform the logistician of any problem, maintenance needs concerning the building;
- Ensure that all the cleaning products and tea/coffee/sugar are available and store them in a safe place;
- Make sure hot and clean cold water are available for consumption at all times in the office;
- Follow-up of the consumption of cleaning products, tea-sugar & water with the supervisor;
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor for the maintenance of the office or guesthouse.
- Experience in a similar job – ideally in an office setting
- Good physical conditions; able to lift objects up to 15 Kgs multiple times a day; able to work standing for extended number of hours
Please provide the following items with your submission:
- Current CV
- 2-3 professional references, if possible, we may contact who can speak to experience of similar projects
please mention in the email subject the position and location you apply for it.
SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION to our offices in Mokha or Aden (electronic submissions are preferable and no phone calls, please) firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 July 2019.