BSFP Coordinator (Nutrition) (2)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: BSFP Coordinator (Nutrition) (2).
Location: Taiz ( AlMwasit and AlMisrekh).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 6 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of BSFP and operations’ activities and adherence to logistic, administration for work in field. The Field Coordinator will play a key role in the assessment exercise. Under the supervision of the Project Leader and in coordination with nutrition coordinator in district health office, the Field Coordinator will plan, coordinate for CHVs training and follow up the distribution of nutrition and awareness sessions in FDPs.
- Coordinate field work for project with DHO, local representative’s/community members and different stakeholders in target area.
- Ensure the proper selection of CHVs and identifying FDPs according to MOPHP guidelines.
- Plan for nutrition distribution and awareness sessions.
- Ensuring the mainstream of protection and AAP in all activities.
- Overseeing for all logistics requirements of CHVs training and field work.
- Conduct supervisory visits to targeted locations along with district nutrition coordinator.
- Keep the forms documents, questionnaires safe and sound, ensuring they reach to M&E officer then Sana’a office on time.
- Evaluate the performance of CHVs and raise it to M&E officer, who in turn raise it to the senior field officer.
- Write a report summarizing all activities carried out in the field, achievements, difficulties, etc.;
- Coordination and field communication with local authorities and community leaders in the targeted areas, to ensure that all activities are implemented Without hindrances
- Participation in any survey or assessments.
- Assist in the development of a promotional plan for the project.
- Raising monthly and quarterly plans to control the progress of fieldwork.
- Facilitation / coordination of field work and work to solve the problems facing the project team and raise these obstacles to the Department periodically. In addition to. Resolve the administrative and logistics problems related to field activities.
- Supervising the progress of training and continuous follow-up with the trainer to ensure that the training is done well and smoothly and at a high level of quality.
- Communicate with the project officer on any training issues. In addition, follow up the progress of the project with him.
- Contribute to the preparation of the project plan training before the start of the training course according to a specific schedule, and send an electronic copy to the project officer.
- Supervising the printing and photocopying of the curriculum for training and its distribution to trainees.
- Review the monthly reports and statements and ensure that the data integrity is fulfilled before delivery to the project officer.
- Commitment to implement the field monitoring system adopted in the project.
- Properly archiving the documents and correspondence of the project for easy reference upon request.
- Perform other duties or tasks determined by senior field officer and project manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Field Coordinator;
- Nutrition related courses (CMAM,IYCF,NiE) will be preferable.
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- Excellent usage of Advanced Excel.
- File Archiving skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23/07/2019