Ended Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (Nutrition)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, WASH, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (Nutrition).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 6 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant will assist the M&E officer in monitoring the implementation of Targeted and Blanket Supplementary Feeding programs . He/she will be in charge of implementing the project’s M&E activities according to M&E plan to ensure the project outcomes are achieved.
- Assist in developing project MEAL plan in cooperation with M&E officer, Senior field officer and project manager.
- Ensure regular follow-up and progress reporting on project indicator trackers and MEAL plan to M&E officer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Project databases when required.
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis of project surveys;
- Monitor data quality and provide feedback when required.
- Assist M&E officer in all monitoring activities of the project including pre- and post-distribution monitoring.
- Maintain a proper electronic and hard archiving system of all related MEAL documents;
- Assist in Reviewing the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications, improvement or information resources.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of activities implemented and data collected and suggest ways for improvement.
- Assist in Collecting, consolidating, reviewing and analyzing Data to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of performance and reporting;
- Ensure AAP in the project, assist in Developing and following feedback and complaints mechanism log, analysis and verification process, reporting and follow up cases until they are closed in the field.
- Review the monthly report on feedback and complaint mechanism of the project.
- Assist in data verification and complaints and provide advice.
- Monitor the performance of all project activities and provide reports as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate degree preferably in social sciences, international development or equivalent with a minimum of two- year professional experience in similar position.
- At least one-year Prior experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Prior experience in nutrition projects as CMAM methodology.
- Developing performance indicators, data tools and analysis.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and demonstrated capacity of databases and online survey sites: SPSS, Excel, Kobo Toolbox, and Google form is an asset.
- Good analytical, and excellent oral communication, teamwork and people skills
- Familiarity with data collection tools, data processing and analysis and monitoring techniques is essential.
- Strong command of both Arabic and English languages.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the link below:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23/07/2019