Ended Coordinator for Projects proposals
Abo Mousa Alashary Social Charitable Association (AMASCA) is a national non-governmental humanitarian agency with a mission to alleviate poverty helping people build secure and, productive communities. Abo Mousa Alashary Social Charitable Association (AMASCA) was established as charitable based organization in 1999 with headquarter in Hodeidah and has been operating in all 26 districts in Hodeidah , and all governorates. AMASCA’s programs including WASH activities, food assistance, and health in partnership with national/International partners Organisations and private sectors. AMASCA shifted to development work adopted human rights based approach since 2007 including female inmates/juveniles’ rights advocacy, and local governance . AMASCA has obtained robust trust with local communities, local authorities, traditional figures and public institutions promoted effective NGO’s programming.
Abo Mousa AlAshary Social Charitable Association (AMASCA) is seeking for a projects proposals preparation. He/She has high skills and great experience in recruiting funds, communication with financiers and preparation of projects’ proposals.
Therefore the association announces the opining of applications for the vacancy according to the following details:
Vacancy: Projects proposals preparation
Duration: 1 year renewable
Location: AMASCA office - Aden governorate
Follow up: Executive manager
Deadline: / /2019
Responsibilities and tasks
The Project proposals preparer will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares detailed plans for recruiting funds.
- Searches for new funds resources and coordinates with them in line with the Association objectives and its annual programs.
- Prepares and writing projects proposals for the association in both English and Arabic.
- Communicates, Coordinates and networking with local and international funding agencies.
- Follows up the submitted projects and communicates with the stakeholders.
- Archiving and documentation projects proposals and sending reports.
- Prepares the administrative periodic reports.
- Translates all Arabic reports and documents into English and the opposite.
- Participates in identifying community groups' needs and constant access to statistics and community needs.
- Partial Supervisions of some projects as mandated.
- A university degree in English language/ college of arts-Bachelor in business administrative.
Previous 4 years experience in recruiting funds and preparation of projects’ proposals and communication with financiers (Please indicate the number of approved projects and total budgets during your previous work period).
Experience and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as the ability to build and conduct effective professional working relationships.
- Good command of English ( speaking, writing and reading)
- Good command of Arabic and the ability to write the correspondence properly in easy and clear language
- Ability to write the budgets of the projects.
- Good knowledge of local and international funding agencies.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and attention to detail specially under pressure.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with the work team.
- Demonstrate excellence in both oral and written communications.
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office and Excel) and different media.
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed.
Interested candidates should send their CVs with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org