Ended Medical Liaison Officer
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private medical, international, non-profit organization, providing humanitarian assistance to people in need, irrespective of ethnic origin, religion, ideology, or politics.
In Amman (Jordan), MSF hospital, opened in 2006, is giving access to reconstructive surgery (orthopedic, plastic and maxilo-facial) to war wounded people providing comprehensive health cares.
Through its Admissions and Planning department, MSF aims at identifying and referring patients from neighboring countries (Iraq, Yemen, and Syria) then ensuring their medical follow-up after discharge.
MSF Amman Reconstructive Surgery Programme mission is recruiting a:
Medical Liaison Officer / Yemen (based in Aden)
- Medical doctor diploma/degree is required.
- Experience in a surgical ward for orthopaedic, plastic and/or maxillofacial surgeries would be an asset.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Arabic are mandatory
- Flexibility to travel to Jordan.
- Good command on Microsoft Office.
- Team Worker and good level of communication.
- Autonomy and development skills
- Respect of confidentiality.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES, including but not limited to:
- Identifies patients who fit the MSF Amman surgical reconstructive program admission criteria.
- Prepares patient medical files.
- Follows –up patient recovery process after discharge from hospital.
- Maintains good and regular communication with the other health service providers in the country.
- Maintains good understanding of MSF principles and admission criteria and procedures.
Applicants must submit their file (CV, copy of diplomas and cover letter) no later than 31st of July 2019 to: Msff.email@example.com
Please state the job title “Medical Liaison Officer” (in English) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.