Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private medical, international, non-profit organization, providing humanitarian assistance to people in need, irrespective of ethnic origin, religion, ideology, or politics.
In Amman (Jordan), MSF hospital, open in 2006, is providing access to reconstructive surgery (orthopedic, plastic and maxilo-facial surgery) to war wounded people through comprehensive health cares.
Admissions and Planning department aims for identifying and referring patients from neighboring countries (including Yemen) and ensuring their medical follow-up after discharge.
MSF Amman RSP is recruiting for a:
Liaison Officer / Yemen (based in Sanaa)
- Bachelor degree of relevant study
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Good command on Microsoft Office is essential.
- Team Worker and good level of communication.
- Respects confidentiality.
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, writing capabilities.
- Experience in ticketing and visa follow up.
- Part time position.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES, including but not limited to:
- He/she is in charge of support the patients and their caretaker regarding administrative processes such as issuing passports, visas, booking and organizes all needed payments.
- Preparing all the advance and closure for visa, investigation and transportation, also include preparing the Cash request.
- Making sure that the patients has the required documents for travel like tickets, VISA, invitation letters, addresses, contact list.
- Organizing the trip of the patients by informing the patients about the date of the trip and doing the necessary reservation.
Applicants must submit their file (CV, copy of diplomas and cover letter) no later than 31th of July 2019 to: Msff.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the job title “Liaison Officer/Sanaa” (in English) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.