Department: Warehouse Management
Location: Sana’a, Bajil, IBB, Hajja , Sa’dah,Taiz, Hodaidah
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Stock Keeper should be familiar with all procedure of stocks and as well as administrative procedures.
- Responsible for the effective planning and management of warehouse operations, to ensure safe and efficient warehousing and storage of all goods and supplies.
- Supervise the receipt and dispatch of all consignments arriving in the warehouse against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills, GRN, LTI, STO and delivery notes).
- Ensure utilization of warehouse standard documents for all warehouse transactions as per the rules and regulations.
- Be familiar with ways of organizing a stock, based on technical requirements or storage norms.
- Create a proper filling prior to reception of the items of each project, this should follow Warehouse dept. Standard filling.
- The Stock Keeper is responsible for full documentation of all IN and OUT of the goods.
- Make sure that when receiving goods there is signed reception or waybill. To be kept in stock file.
- Make sure that there is Stock exit for each item OUT, after proper authorization of the stocks exit.
- Make sure that there is a Waybill OUT when materials are sent to the field.
- Make sure that the stock exit number is indicated in the stock cards, in order to have the cross-reference process active.
- Arrange quality check for each item on the same day of materials reception in warehouse.
- Supervise warehouse staff and labours for loading and offloading of materials from/in warehouse
- Inform supervisor via email for his rejected or damaged and loss materials on the same day
- Use labels for all items in the stock, for better identification of materials. (e.g. Project code, donor name ...)
- Make sure to prepare weekly/monthly reports and present it to warehouse dept.
- Keep record of all reports he is supposed to send or if he is asked to prepare.
- Keep the warehouse clean all time.
- The stock keeper is fully responsible for the loss, theft and damage of any item/goods in warehouse.
- Keep the record of disposed off/auctioned and damaged items
- Keep physical and documentary record of all inventory items.
- Carry out regular physical/documentary check of all inventories once after every 3 months.
Quality and Hygiene
- Make sure that the items received in his stocks are properly quality controlled, such as the expiry date and the item quality itself is checked by project manager or anyone who is nominated to do so.
- Should there be any quality issue the supervisor has to be alerted on time.
- He is the main person in-charge for keeping the goods in a good status and quality.
- The Stock Keeper is in-charge for keeping a good hygienic environment in stock. Should there be any evidence of mice, insects... etc., he is to inform the logistician to take immediate action and on time in order to eradicate them.
- The Stock Keeper should be aware of storage standards and how to keep different items in stock.
- Upon arrival to duty station has to check and make sure that stock is secure together with Logistician.
- Alert the management should there be any type of security risk to safety of stocks.
- Coordinated with the safety and security supervisor to ensure compliance with security and safety procedures in the warehouses.
Qualification and Referred skills:
- Completion of secondary school education
- Previous experience from working in complex contexts
- Documented results related to the position's responsibilities
- Experience with computers - Microsoft Word and Excel plus email
- Ability to work independently in a result oriented multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment and manage conflicting priorities
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to keep clear and concise records.
- Ability to plan ahead and stress-resilient
- Ability to use the First Aid and be able to use the First Aid kit.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com no later than July 18, 2019.