Ended Cash/ Good Distribution Assistant-Engineer (5)
Cash/Goods Distribution Assistant-Engineer (5 Positions)
Position: Cash/ Good Distribution Assistant-Engineer (5)
Reports to: Project Officer
Duration: Till December 31, 2019 renewable based on fund availability and performance
ABOUT RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
Under overall supervision of FFA Project Officer, Cash/ Good Distribution Assistant will be responsible of supervising, reporting, planning and organizing the processes of food distribution in Food for Assist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate with supervisors in developing action plans of FFA in the field and introduce proper alternatives and adjustments of processes in accordance with minimum requirements for FFA.
- Train, assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of subordinate staff.
- Supervise the daily flow of commodities to beneficiaries.
- Supervise the maintaining of sanitary and orderly warehouse and storage facilities.
- Evaluate the performance of warehouse employees.
- Ensure that all equipment and supplies are available for the assigned period/daily operation/s on the Warehouse.
- Ensure food items are stored in good conditions.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 year of work experience.
- Previous experience in FFA supervisory field is preferable.
- Ability to write reports.
- Able to work outside of regular working hours as required, including evenings and weekends if required.
- Patience, good personal organization, good communication and ability to work in teams, seriously, rigorously and personal accountability.
- Initiative, flexibility and willing to learn.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here for submitting their application by midnight July 18, 2019.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted