Ended Data Entry Assistant
Position: Data Entry Assistant
Reports to: Data Management Officer
Duration: Till December 30, 2019 – renewable based on fund availability and performance.
ABOUT RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
Under the supervision of the Data Management Officer (DMO) will join a busy team to provide an efficient data entry service and clerical support for specific research projects. S/he will have competent IT and data entry skills and office experience as well as a high level of attention to detail, effective organizational and communication skills (both written and interpersonal) and experience of providing excellent customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately and within two weeks of receipt.
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager.
- Ensuring that the on-going trial reports for the specific trials or research projects are kept up-to-date.
- Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
- Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Taking brief notes at Project Team Meetings.
- Photocopying documents for dissemination / circulation.
- Assisting in the organization of meetings, including confirming dates, sending information to attendees, booking rooms and ordering refreshments.
- Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in IT/computer or related field
- Data entry experience with an ability to record data accurately preferable with NGOs.
- Experience in preparing CPDR is an adventage.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Evidence of organizing and servicing meetings
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here for submitting their application by midnight July 15, 2019.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted