Ended Project Manager
Field medical foundation (FMF)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Project title: Enhancement and strengthening of case finding and case holding
Among TB and Leprosy Patients during Humanitarian Setting in Yemen.
Position: Project manager
Duty station: Aden with frequent travel to ALdalea, Hadramout and Taiz.
Start date : immediately
Duration : 6 months
POSITION’S OVERALL OBJECTIVES
The Project Manager will manage and lead the project implemented by FMF in Aden , ALdalea, Hadramout and Taiz. His/her primary role will be to provide technical guidance and programmatic supervision of project staff in day-to-day management of all aspects of the project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project planning, reporting, and budget management
- Develop work plans, reporting mechanisms and training plan using the project-monitoring tool.
- Work closely with the field teams to determine the operational needs.
- Frequent supervision travel to the field
- Works with the M&E officer to implement and maintain prescribed reporting systems to monitor and evaluate the objectives, indicators and outcomes and ensure accurate and timely data collection at the field level
- Provide technical guidance on the overall strategy for project design and management
- Ensure that all program activities and trainings are both in line with global standards and ministry and local government requirements
- Attend health cluster/coordination meetings relevant to the project
- Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the foundation.
- In cooperation with HR Manager, hire and supervise staff to ensure their smooth and effective operations. Follow the contacting process of the filed staff plus reviewing staff payroll with finance officer.
- Maintain open lines of communications with all staff
- Attends coordination meetings
- Working effectively as team member and solve staff problems whenever occur.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A medical doctor with qualification in Public Health (preferred).
- At least 2 years of experience working as project manager.
- Previous experience working on supervisory roles
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong English language speaking and writing abilities
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of email.