Ended Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (3)
Job Title: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
No of positions: 3 Positions
Deadline: Jul 11th, 2019
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 9 months
Duty Station: Ma'rib, Al Hudaydah, Hajjah.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
- Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Treat diseases of female organs
- Provide health care related to gynecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of TFD clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Operate on patients to treat conditions.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- At least 3 years in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Experience of working with NGOs (2 years)
- Ability to deal with diagnostic devices with great skill
- Advanced negotiation skills, leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent at writing reports in Arabic and English
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than Jul 18th, 2019, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/