Ended Project Assistant
Position: Project Assistant
Location: Sana’a (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: PA1_SAN2019
The purpose of this role is to provide essential support to IRY WASH programs in Sanaa, therefore we are seeking potential project assistant to support the implementation and reporting of the WASH projects
as well as support all concerned project staff in implement the project activities smoothly.
Key Working Relationships
- To assist the project coordinator/ Officer in managing the project activities and ensure smooth implementation of the project distribution plans and related arrangements.
- Planning commodity requirements for project activities
- Monitor distribution process for WASH materials at designated centers/ governorates.
- Compile quantities distribution reports on daily basis.
- Compile the field assessments & case studies.
- Contribute positively to IR emergency response activities in Yemen.
- Assist in activities planning alongside the project.
- Collect and analyse project data including preparation of graphs and visual data from field teams.
- Assist the Project officer/ Coordinator in following up the activities at field level are in accordance with the plans.
- Assist in budget tracking and ensure that the teams' requirements are based on the available sources and budget.
- Maintain safe and easy archiving mechanism of all project documents.
- Provide the project officer/ coordinator with all data and updated information weekly, monthly, and when needed.
- Handle requests for information and data related to the assigned project.
- Support all project daily administrative activities.
- Support the circulation of relevant information, reports, memos and any other related document.
- Follow up and coordinate meetings, appointments and workshops related to project activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor/management.
- University degree in business administration, social studies, relevant fields or equivalent.
- A 2-year experience in the Data entry, archiving documents, liaison with (procurement, Administration and finance) as well as working experience with INGOs/NGOs.
C) Professional Qualifications
- Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with colleagues, communities and beneficiaries, government officials, local organizations and other stakeholders.
- English-language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Concepts
- Planning and Organizing
E) CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- Ability to deal and communicate with people from a different cultural background
F) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Ability to solve issues and problems
G) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
- Ability to travel independently to the targeted governorates when required
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.