Ended Warehouse Storekeeper
Position: Warehouse Storekeeper
Location: Hajjah (1)- Marib (1) – Aldhale'e (1) – Lahj (1) – Hodiedah (1)
Reports to: Logistic Officer
Duration: Till December 31, 2019, renewable based on fund availability & performance
ABOUT ADRA: The Adventist Development and Relief Agency is an independent, humanitarian agency established for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Yemen pursue a mission of changing the world by uplifting one life at a time. ADRA International serves 142 countries and was present in Yemen since 1995. It has more than 1200 aid workers serving in Yemen making it one of the biggest ADRA operations in the world. Its programs are supported by USAID, OFDA, The Japan Platform, DANIDA, German Foreign Office, German Humanitarian Aid, Sida, UNOCHA, UNHCR, WHO, WFP and DFID. It has presence in 14 Governorates in Yemen responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors. ADRA Yemen is undertaking programs in Yemen in the fields of health, child protection, education, women's protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, and livelihoods programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
The warehouse Keeper has sufficient experience in warehouses and the stock, under the direct supervision of the Logistic Officer the warehouse storekeeper will work of the correct storage of easy exchange or addition the stock to save time and effort and save all documents and daily record.
The Warehouse Keeper will be responsible for:
• Responsible for supplying orders and distributing nutrition commodities from the warehouse to HFs and DPs.
• Preparing the weekly report of the stock.
• Registration and introduction of commodities.
• Follow up the expiration dates of commodities.
• Inventory of warehouses and submitting monthly inventory
• Maintain the safety and storage of commodities in a good and proper manner.
• Communicate and consult with Logistic Officer in the process of balancing the distribution of commodities and stocks.
• All responsibilities assigned to him by the Logistic Officer.
Qualifications and experience:
• Have a bachelor's or diploma degree in relevant or equivalent.
• Have experience in warehouses storage.
• Proficiency in the use of office programs.
• Communication skills.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values:
- Integrity and transparency
- Communicating openly, clearly, timely and appropriately.
- Excellence in all activities
- The deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday, July 24, 2019
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by CLICKING HERE
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Submit only one application per position
- Females are encouraged to apply.