Ended HR & Admin Assistant
Job Title: HR & Admin Assistant
Department: HR & Admin
Reporting to: HR & Admin Officer
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian organization saving and rebuilding lives through health care, training and community development. International Medical Corps works alongside International Medical Corps Worldwide, responding to humanitarian emergencies and communities afflicted by conflict, poverty and natural disaster in more than 20 countries around the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in recruiting process for national staff. (In Aden Office & Field);
- Assist the Administrative and HR Officer in preparing and maintaining employment, consultancy and service agreements to local staff and service providers while monitoring performance and compliance to the terms of agreement and in line with the local laws and regulations.
- Assist the Administrative and HR Officer in following up on new hire paperwork for IMC national employees and facilitate a smooth administrative process for employees through all phases of their employment.
- Assist in the implementation of New employees’ orientation programs;
- Ensuring compliance to regulations including personnel policies and Procedures of IMC;
- Track leave and attendance and prepare monthly timesheets accordingly;
- Responsible for monitoring employees’ daily attendance and report any attendance/absence related problems to HR Officer and Office Manager.
- Follow up with the signature of the timesheets;
- Assist the Human Resources/Administrative Officer in processing employees’ health insurance request and send them to Sana’a office for subscription;
- Act as the Point of Contact for employees’ health and other related issues under the direct supervision of the Human Recourses and Administrative officer;
- Assist the Human Resources/Administrative Officer in translating documents from Arabic to English and vice versa;
- Supervise the cleaners and overseeing maintenance of IMC Aden offices;
- Assist the Human Resources/Administrative Officer in organizing the office layout and in maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Assist the HR and Admin Officer in updating employees’ information;
- Assist the Administrative and HR Officer in reviewing and updating as necessary IMC Yemen National Employees’ Handbook;
- Assist in archiving files and other documents; and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR and Administration in INGOs.
- Proven experience in Yemeni laws particularly Labor law, Tax and social security.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working for an international NGO.
- Ability to take initiative and think strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues in complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is preferable.
- Strong computer skills, including competence in MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
If you interest the vacancy please send your CV to IMC-AdenHR@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
You need to write the title of the position you apply for it in the "email subject line"