JOB TITLE: Cleaner
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION:
IBB Office & Guest house.
JOB FAMILY: Business Support
OXFAM PURPOSE: To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering
JOB PURPOSE: To assist in all cleaning duties pertaining to the IBB Office.
Post holder reports to: Admin Officer, Oxfam GB in Yemen
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
- Office & Guest house cleanliness and tidiness.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Wash bathrooms, mop floors and clean fixtures.
- Sanitize kitchen floors and counters.
- Vacuum and wash carpets, and sweep floors.
- Clean rooms, halls, lounges and corridors.
- Empty and wash wastepaper baskets and ashtrays.
- Replenish bathroom supplies and disinfect bathroom floors.
- Wash dishes arrange dishes in cupboards.
- Do laundry and cloth ironing.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Organized washed and ironed clothes in wardrobes.
- Request repair services for broken fixtures and furniture.
- Wash and stock towels.
- Change bed sheets regularly
- Ensure the availability and restock house with supplies
- Clean the walls on monthly basis.
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies.
- Wipe down desks and chairs.
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly.
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintain.
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis.
- Wipe down walls, doors and using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
- Cleaning the Garden and assembly of Garbage in the space.
- Follow up change the sweet water.
- Follow up filling water tanks on the roof.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Work experience not less than 1 Year.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Attention to detail.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of basic equipment and use of cleaning materials/solutions.
- High sense of responsibility and initiative. Punctuality, honesty and integrity.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in a team
- Female candidates from Ibb are preferred
Note: This job profile is not incorporated into the employment contract. It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an inflexible specification as it may be varied from time to time in the light of strategic developments following discussion with the post holder. The post holder will be expected to work to agreed objectives, which should facilitate achievement of the key responsibilities in accordance with the Performance Review Process.
To apply for this vacancy, please visit the following link: