Ended HR Assistant
Position: HR Assistant
Reports to: Senior HR/Admin Officer
Duration: Till December 31, 2019 renewable based on fund availability and performance
Relief International (www.ri.org) is a leading humanitarian relief and development organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the frontlines, RI focuses on bridging the gap between immediate relief and long term community development. RI works in more than 21 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for performing key human resources support duties such as filing personnel documents, recruitment and training trackers and participating in the recruitment and orientation of staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, scan and file (hard and soft) all personal documents and keep all in a locked cabinet based on Human Resources Filing Guidance.
- Audit the HR documents and communicate with the related department to complete them.
- Update the employee data base regularly.
- Assist in recruitment process such as; contact short list candidates, inform recruitment committee and security about the date and time, print the required documents…….etc. for service contract staff, Volunteers and casuals.
- Check the references of the selected candidate and complete the terrorist check form for him/her.
- Prepare and follow up the orientation for all staff.
- Make sure of completing the documents required from the new recruited staff.
- Prepare contract or extension.
- Update data basis for all the service contract staff, Volunteers and casuals in monthly basis and send it at the end of them month.
- Prepare and support on payroll. Check staff attendance when received.
- In agreement with the line manager, establish and maintain filing systems as appropriate.
- Any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hold BA degree in human resources/ business administration, finance, IT or any related field
- At least one year of experience in the same field. Experience with INNGOs is an advantage.
- Very good in English speaking/writing.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Very good computer and communication skills.
- Well organized and commitment to the work.
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meets deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here for submitting their application by midnight August 14, 2019.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted