Ended Deputy HR Coordinator
VACANCY: DEPUTY HR COORDINATOR
Position status: Full-time
Location: Based in Sanaa, with regular Field Visits
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Support the HR Coordinator through delegated tasks and responsibilities, according to the instructions of the HR Coordinator and MSF protocols in order to improve the management of human resources and contribute to the professional growth of MSF employees in the mission. Replaces the HR Coordinator in his/her absence.
The Deputy HR Coordinator can:
- Participate in the Human Resource planning, implementation and monitoring in the mission
- Participate in the definition of job profiles and HR needs
- Participate in projects opening and closing
- Provide support to field teams including regular field visits and apply HR management policies and tools.
- Provide support in the legal, administrative HR management of the mission
- Help in monitoring living standards of the mission
- Participate in the recruitment processes, induction and briefings
- Participate and support the staff development and learning actions in the mission
- Support HRCo in reporting under his/her responsibility
Flexible, good communication skills, work ethics and interest in Humanitarian action.
Knowledge of Yemen Labour Law and HR related regulations.
- Essential University degree or further specialization in HR management.
- Essential experience in HR Management positions (minimum 2 years).
- Desirable experience in NGO or international environment
- English fluent
- Local language fluent
- Computer literacy
- Strategic Vision, People Management and Development, Teamwork and Cooperation
Applicants should submit a CV, cover letter, copy of ID, diploma to: Recruitment-Yemen.GVA@geneva.msf.org
Before 26th August 2019
Write in the subject line: Deputy HR Coordinator 2019.08
IMPORTANT: applications without a copy of the ID card will NOT BE CONSIDERED for the recruitment