Reports to: Operations Coordinator
Duration: Till December 31, 2019 renewable based on fund availability and performance
ABOUT RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
Summary of the Position:
We are looking for an archivist who assesses, collects, organizes preserves, maintains control over, and provides access to records and archives determined to have long-term value.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Archiving documents and files “soft Copies” and upload them in RIBox.
- Raise all the file-closed documents to the finance Department in daily Bases.
- Facilitator in Tender Opening Process.
- Ensure all files and documents have been scanned in a high quality.
- Accurately classify each file/document stored in computer, to insure easy access.
- Responsible for PR Tracking sheet, scanning, coding and receiving files.
- Facilitating the signatures.
- Put label on every file with reference number.
- Attach references tracking list on the back of every cabinet/cartoon.
- Helper in inventory.
Skills and competencies required:
- Previous experience of working in archiving.
- Excellent verbal communicators.
- Experience of computer software and working with administrative and technical systems.
- Good IT skills Computer literate with experience of scanning.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Physical ability to lift heavy boxes.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here for submitting their application by midnight Aug 18, 2019.
RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted