IT Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Title: IT Officer – Short term ( 04 Months )
Location: Sanaa CO
Reporting to (Name/s): IT Coordinator
Working with CO IT Team to (Installation, Upgrading, Configuration) all IT Operations for urgent needs, as Global IT Security Controls Requirements, Preparing IT Server Room, upgrading all SCI Laptops & Desktops to Windows 11, New Copiers Projects for Sanaa CO.
- Upgrading Internet Networking in Sanaa CO (Offices, Guest House), Moved the main Internet Resource to Building 1 in IT Server Room, ASAP. Then we can take a picture for the new infrastructure as Mandatory Evidence.
- Installation New Firewall with its replication Firewall in new IT Server Room Building 1.
- Installation new Alternative power solutions for IT Server Room Building 1 to provide power for all Access Point in Sanaa CO Building 1, 2, 3.
- Preparing IT Server Room to make it manage and provide all resources needs for the following Systems:
- 1. Server of Finger Print System, and setup VPN connection with other SCI Offices, with proper Backup server.
- 2. Server for Call Center System, with IP Extension System.
- 3. Setup Hyper-V Server for other servers as IT Project Planning.
- 4. Preparing IT Contingency Plan for all Operations in IT Server Room.
- 5. Preparing IT Business Continuous Plan & IT Disaster Recovery Plan for all Systems working in IT Server Room.
- Connected all SCI Buildings in Sanaa CO with Outdoor Wireless Solutions.
- Upgrading all SCI Laptops & Desktops to Windows 11.
- And for the PCs that doesn't meets the minimum requirements for Upgrading we will be working to Upgrading those RAMs & HD to SSD M2. And for the older Models that Lifespan meet SCI Standards Policy for Disposal we will raise a Report for Budgets Holder to provide us with Budget to replacements this PCs.
- Reconfiguration all PCs Name to reducing F-Secure License, also working in same line to Active & Recovery Administrator Password.
- New Copiers Projects for Sanaa CO, Settings up all Copiers with proper configuration to manage Staff Access and Rights. Also, installation Software Drivers for all Staff PCs.
- Prepare weekly report to the IT Coordinator, which includes work plans.
- Always seek the solution that is most cost effective without compromising quality.
- Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues.
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- The candidate should be having at least Bachelor degree, in Computer Science or IT.
- Able to work with a team.
- At least 4-year experience with similar works.
- Experience in, (Firewall, Operating System, Copiers Configuration).
Other terms and condition:
- Adherence to SCI policies, procedures and codes of conduct.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s goals, values and principles.
“Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply”
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Save The Children
Policy, Advocacy, Campaign Director (Re-Advertised)Deadline:21 Aug | Sana'a
Child Protection CoordinatorDeadline:19 Aug | Ibb
Environmental and Social Safeguarding Officer (ESSO)Deadline:20 Aug | Ibb
Humanitarian Operations ManagerDeadline:18 Aug | Sana'a
Health & Nutrition Program ManagerDeadline:19 Aug | Hajjah