Ended HR Assistant
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
HR Assistant 1
Contract type : Open Ended
Duty Station : Aden
HR Assistant 1 assists the HR department in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services, in line with the ICRC’s and delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Mainly provides secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files, drafts contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities.
- Ensures that information on HR issues under their responsibility is shared within the rest of the delegation (or mission, etc.).
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date and well archived.
- Make sure that all HR files are updated, well organized and electronically filed.
- Assist local or regional learning and development staff with administrative work and responsible of all institutional and internal trainings follow up.
- Is the one responsible on updating all HR lists needed (ex. staff list, family list, probationary period etc).
- Internally, interacts with delegation employees.
- Externally, may interact with local administrative authorities.
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Professional Experience Required
- 2–3 years’ experience in a similar field.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line: HR Assistant 1
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 12.09.2019