Human Resources and Admin Manager
Background Information :
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.
Since 2008 Grant Thornton Yemen established , we are servicing more than 120 entities in different sectors, we succeeded in occupying the leading position in the market which encouraged us to expand even more by notably establishing the first geographical conglomerate through Grant Thornton Oman and Ethiopia.
Job Scope :
To ensure implementation of all HR & Admin activities in GT Yemen. Provide assistance and follow up on various implementation issues of policies, procedures and employee relations. Coordinate all HR & Admin initiatives to ensure compliance with overall GT Yemen and Corporate objectives.
Functional Responsibilities :
Under the overall supervision of the Partner of the company, position holder will be responsible for the following :
- Lead all human resource activities to include employment, orientation, attendance and leaves, compensation and benefits, employees relations, training and career development.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment process, vacancy announcement , gathering resumes , set short list , job interviews , evaluate applicant skills , make job offers and contracts .
- Maintain employee book and new employees orientation.
- Assist partners with employee reviews and performance appraisals.
- Coordinate in completion of end of service and terminations processes .
- Establish and maintain employees files and personnel records.
- Handle follow-up insurance and workers' compensation claims.
- Assist and support seniors and all employees regarding personnel issues.
- Answers employee questions regarding GT policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.
- University degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources functions, administration services and report writing , with at least 3 years in supervisory level.
- Good knowledge of the situation and challenges in the services sector. Prior working experience in NGO's or Privet sector is required.
- Excellent team player with high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Skilled in planning ,analytical and conceptual thinking .
- Experience with MS project processes.
- Computer literate, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability in provide leadership and interact professionally with all level of staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Fluency in written and spoke English and Arabic.
Additional Considerations :
- Putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed will be invited to the selection next stage .