Ended MALE Liaison Officer
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for:
MALE LIAISON OFFICER
Contract duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Contract type: Full time contract
Reporting to Hierarchical: Human resource coordinator
Reports to (Functional): Admin transit
Key of responsibilities:
- Together with the HR Co and the Admin transit, ensure that all MSF staff has applied and obtained on time any visa, stay, travel or working permits in the mission country according to needs, and keep information on legal, administrative procedures
- Maintain the support travel service in the Coordination informed about ongoing processes, specific situations or changes in the procedures related to visas, working permits, etc..
- Prepare cover letters and any other necessary official letters.
- Keep the visa follow-up file up-to-date at all time and ensure precise and accurate information is recorded
- Ensure surveillance on changes, new procedures or regulations related to expatriate staff, gather all information necessary to comply.
- Follow up on expiry date of visas and apply for renewals before expiry.
- Prepare a domestic travel permit for Expat and get the approval for their movement to/from the projects
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with relevant authorities, depending on the context and the needs of the mission.
- Arrange meetings related to administrative issues for the Head of Mission or the HRCO as well as attend them.
- Keep a complete and updated detailed list of all useful contacts in the Country/Mission with names, telephones, addresses and other relevant details.
- Ensure that no illegal money is paid to any authorities or any individual, promoting and sharing MSF principles and values at all levels.
- Keep all documentation and files updated, properly filed and easily accessible for the internal users.
- Translate documents upon request.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Administration related studies desirable.
Essential previous experience of 1 year in related relevant positions, in MSF or other NGOs.
Knowledge of the authorities working systems (Immigration – NAMCHA - MOH).
(Visas – working or travel permit)
English and Arabic languages essential.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Stress Management
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit:
1- Cover Letter (mention the date of availability in cover letter)
. Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following:
Médecins sans Frontières France
Please send your application to email@example.com
(Please in the subject of the mail precise “Liaison Officer- Sanaa”)
Deadline for application: 15th September 2019 – 12:00am
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.