Ended Client Responsiveness and Accountability Assistant
Job Title: Client Responsiveness and Accountability Assistant
Location: Hodeidah, Yemen
Supervisor: Client Responsiveness and Accountability Officer
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Client Responsiveness and Accountability Assistant (CRA Assistant) will support the implementation of client feedback channels that are relevant to clients and program teams. These will include supporting implementation of community engagement and information sharing meetings, client satisfaction surveys, focus group discussions and reactive feedback mechanisms (suggestion boxes and a hotline). The CRA Assistant will also be responsible for recording and monitoring feedback, and ensuring that the loop is closed and clients are informed of decisions taken in a timely manner.
- Collecting client feedback received through various channels including community meetings, surveys, focus group discussions, the hotline, suggestion boxes, SMS among others
- Updating the feedback registry on a routine basis and flagging cases including breach of IRC code of conduct, allegations of child abuse or sexual exploitation and other major programmatic complaints
- Supporting the preparation of CRA logistics before field visits e.g. data collection tools, promotional materials etc.
- Ensuring proper and confidential filing of CRA documents including client feedback, questionnaires, reports, datasets among others
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Anthropology, Sociology or any other related field
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and community members, acting as a community liaison focal point
- Experience in conducting focus group discussions, key informant interviews, community meetings and surveys in rural and peri-urban settings
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple competing demands and commitments, and to work flexibly in a team
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to develop and test new ways of working and solutions to problems
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Arabic
- Experience of working with refugees and/or IDPs, and an understanding of the communication channels and preferences of displaced people.
- Experience in setting up feedback mechanisms
The position will be based in Hodeidah with frequent travel to service delivery sites within the governorate.
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the IRC Career at the following link:
Deadline for Applying: September 12th, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.