Ended Program Assistant
Muslim Hands YEMEN –
Muslim Hands is an international relief and development non-government organization established in 1993. The organization is currently working in 52 countries. Muslim Hands works both directly and with partners to carry out short- and long-term projects in education, health livelihoods, WASH and emergency relief.
This an exciting time to join an international NGO with over 26 years’ experience across 52 countries. Muslim Hands Yemen is undergoing new and positive changes. We are building on the capacity of the office, looking to implement new and innovative projects alongside opening new fundraising channels. This role is seen as pivotal to the long-term vision for Muslim Hands Yemen.
Position: Program Assistant .
Department: Programs Department
Line manager: Program officer .
Location: Aden – essential travel is required to other areas of Yemen
Contract Type: FT
Objective: The position is responsible to support the program officer for all Programs activities .
- Provide operational and administrative assistance to program team
- Assist in the preparation of reports.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system (Archiving).
- Participates in a variety of meetings, workshops, and/or trainings for the purpose of providing or receiving information, recording minutes, and supporting the needs of the attendees
- Works with projects team members to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed.
- Prepare a database for all MH projects, and provide related of information as requested.
- Support the media team officer in developing Muslim Hands publications, news and other communication and visibility materials.
- Assist in monitoring projects performance indicators.
- Conducting sectorial needs assessments as requested by the program officer.
- Collaborate and coordinate with clusters, local authorities, agencies, NGOs, and other organizations for smooth program implementation.
- Assist with the maintenance of records to feed into performance monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialty is required
- At least 2 years of experience in working with an NGO.
- Working in similar or relevant position is preferable.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from staff in the field.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is required.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CV to the email bellow : email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Thursday, 19 September 2019.