Ended Data Entry Clerk- Female Only
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water,sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs
Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Oversee data collection activities and conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires.
- Work closely with Education, FSL, Shelter and WASH to assist with collecting, collating, presenting and otherwise managing information for MEAL related reports.
- Conduct data cleaning for frequent surveys/assessments done by programme team at the area level.
- Assist in the establishment and day to day management of different databases.
- Maintain and update area MEAL database, ensuring correct and swift data entry and processing.
- Responsible for ensuring Monthly Indicator Tracker updated regularly to reflect projects progress and achievement.
- Responsible for ensuring indicator’s targets and achievement are recorded and updated on monthly bases in Global Output and Outcome Reporting System “GORS”.
- Assist in data collection and data entry of forms and reports as required.
- Assist in the daily documentation of feedback and complaints received via different channels.
- Assist in any other related activities/duties.
- Experience from working as in a humanitarian/recovery context.Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Good knowledge in data collection and data management skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Handling insecure environment.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Empowering and building trust.
- Communicating with impact and respect.
- Patient and commitment to quality.
We can offer
Till the end of December 2019 with possibility of extension based on funding and performance.
- Hodeidah & Hajjah residents are highly encouraged.
To apply,please click here: https://23109900.webcruiter.no/Main2/Recruit/Public/4127406182?link_source_id=0