Ended Human Resources Assistant
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for:
Human Resources Assistant
Contract duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Contract type: Full time contract
Reporting to Hierarchical: HR Manager
Reports to (Functional): HR manager
Key of responsibilities:
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security & Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Essential HR, Finance, or administration diploma
Essential previous working experience of at least 2 years in relevant jobs
English and Arabic languages essential.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Stress Management
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit:
1- Cover Letter (mention the date of availability in cover letter)
Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following:
Médecins sans Frontières France
Please send your application to email@example.com
(Please in the subject of the mail precise “HR Assistant’’
Deadline for application: 19th September 2019 – 6:00pm
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.