Project Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Project Assistant (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: EFA-PA- Ray/21
Islamic Relief Yemen (IRY) has been implementing WFP project in six governorates. Therefore, we are seeking a potential project assistant to support the implementation of the distribution activities under EFA project.
- Participate in need assessment and feedback to the project management
- Assist in planning the activities alongside the project
- Collate and analyze project data
- Coordinate with the project officer to ensure that the various aspects of the response are carried out in a timely manner
- Supervise the activities at the FDPs with the distribution teams
- Prepare project events in coordination with the project officer
- Maintain good relationships while communicating with relevant local authorities and communities
- Liaise with the beneficiaries, community and community leaders in order to coordinate the project activities
- Participate in beneficiary registration and verification for project activities
- Get initial approval from the project officer and project coordinator for all plans before project implementation
- Regularly monitor the project progress at all its phases
- Conduct distribution of the project inputs to beneficiaries
- Complete weekly activity reports as well as provide reports on any variations or problems with the project implementation to the project officer and project coordinator
- Ensure that project and office documentation is in accordance with policies and regulations
- Provide information on activities as requested by project management
- Maintain a high level of awareness regarding the security situation in the project area and so take adequate measures to ensure the safety of all staff in the area
- Take into consideration gender aspects
- Perform assigned related task by the supervisor and project management
- business administration degree or any related major.
- Previous experience working in targeted areas is an advantage
- Experience in working for NGO or INGOs
- Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with government officials, local organizations, communities and other stakeholders.
- Good English-language
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
C) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
This position is located in Raymah sub office with visit to the targeted districts of the project implementation
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل