Head of Regulatory Affairs
Reporting to: DGM
pharmaceutical Co. provides the Yemeni market with medicine products.
- Assist in the implementation of registration strategies
- Conduct & follow-up registration process/tasks at the related authorities in accordance with registration standards and guidance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date records and data related to all individual registration cases.
- Collaborate with all related department inside and outside the company to identity and entitlement documentation as per needed.
- Draft correspondence and reports relating to registration activities in the operation, progress and to the partners regularly and when required
- Provide statistics and draft reports related to registration data, as requested.
- Act as interpreter and translator when needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of written and verbal communication
- High level of proficiency in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficiency in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to plan and allot time to complete multiple tasks and to resolve potentially conflicting requests
- Must be self-motivated, work independently and can work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in dealing with regulatory and clinical documentation
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree of pharmacy
- AS with two (2) years of experience in similar position and familiarity with SBDMA procedures.
- Combination of education and experience determined to be equivalent
- Must have command of the English language
Please don't apply if you have no experience in dealing with SBDMA.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English to email@example.com not later than 20 Oct. 2019 putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.